Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the website of Gem Registration.
The term “Gem Registration” or “us” of “we” refers to the owner and operator of this website whose registered office in India. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend any of our services listed on our website without notice. We also reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions under which this website is offered.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. gemregistrationgov.in therefore disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to information provided on this website.
• gemregistrationgov.in reserves the right to terminate your access to this website and its related services at any time without notice.
• gemregistrationgov.in may collect and store personal information collected from visitors to this website.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• As a condition of your use of this website you warrant to gemregistrationgov.in that you will not use this website of its content for unlawful use. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Jurisdiction of Delhi.